Day 2 of jillian Michael's (biggest loser) 30 day shred video. Megs does it with me! Yesterday, just my stomach hurt, but today, everything is sore. But I really like it.
My prayer this week has been for patient and kind love, non- irritable. It is challenging and draining to sit for such a long time, trying to keep kids working.it's been months and the work is getting harder. I am starting to see the benefit of all-year schooling. I have no idea how teachers of classrooms stay sane. Really. They don't get paid enough. As hard as it is, these are my own flesh and blood. I love them. And I am so thankful they love to read and for the most part get along well.
I'm really looking forward to a summer break, time to rest, relax and recharge. 4 more weeks! Reading and math will continue however.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Teachers are great!! LOVE them!!
Happy Friday to you. Hope you get some rest and alone time and maybe caught up a little. Hope you were able to love patiently.
teachers: very underestimated, misunderstood, under-appreciated.
Post a Comment