We are back again this year at UPBC for boys camp! Ryan is finally old enough to be a camper! We brought his cousin Connor with us and they are in the same cabin as a camp friend's oldest son from OH! From what I can tell they are all having a great time and adapting well! Cavan is having fun with hanging out with dad, out of Ryan's shadow. Meggie and Sophie (my cousin's daughter)are getting along better than last year. Seen some familiar faces from years ago- good to see folks returning with their kids and continuing the camp tradition!
The weather is typical U.P weather: warm and sunny during the day and cool at night. Hasn't reached 80 and probably won't.
More and more people are moving up here permantely or expressing interest in a future move. The desire to help spread the gospel to those unreached. And they do exist,which is hard to picture in the united states but its true. Every week here at camp continues to be full with waiting lists.
I am currently canker free! Have been for a little over two weeks! Still doing what I am doing including taking 1 Benadryl each night. Blood test for food allergies is in, and will get those at next week's appt.
Organizing the homeschool area when we get home and will start a morning routine with bible, writing and math to start slow for me to figure things out!
Take-a-break time is ending and so I'm off to Xtreme Arts and Crafts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It was great hearing from you tonight. I am glad everything is going well.
It was great hearing from you tonight. I am glad everything is going well.
Post a Comment