Monday, June 15, 2009

FINALLY!!!

Whew! We are finally back online! that was a bit rough, only b/c I had word docs to email out! Can't do that from my little blackberry... but boy am I thankful for the timing of getting that_ what a great little piece!

After we came back from MI, (drove 4 hours in the pouring rain) we started into what became a very busy and a bit stressful weekend. We had the daddy camp-out on friday. spent the morning getting it all packed up and they left at noon. beautiful day for them and then... poured down rain all nite long.. kids slept great, daddy did not.at.all. They were home saturday morning by 8am and scared me abit! I got frustrated while planting my new perennials. But it looks great now! Frustrated about the cable being out for the wings game. watched it at the in-laws. they lost.

saturday... everyone very tired from the campout and me getting starttled awake... poured down rain all day. Huge picnic planned for the intro to the new homeschool co-op. had to cancel and hope to snag some tables on sunday.

Sunday... beautiful day! a perfect 10+ :) trying to do too much before and after picnic so a little bit stressful. this whole weekend we are trying to get the cable guy out to reconnect us. a bit stressful.
Guest speaking pastor Chip Ingram gave a convicting and heart-adjusting sermon on Anger. What is making you so angry right now he asks. Comcast is what I thought. Rain was the second thought. The Lord's perfect timing. again. Thank You Lord!!

Monday... another beautiful 10+ day! Golf practice for the ry-guy at a bright 9am. scramble out the door with meggers in her nitegown, a bag of cereal and her "Compri-sun" so thankful for those handy drinks!
2 of cav's buddies are in the golf practice... now he wants to do it too...more $$ b/c he picked basketball.

2pm- get to cav's bball practice and realize it started at 1pm. Sigh. breathe in, breathe out. Get home and made some decisions about more landscaping. then kids whined to go swimming. One hour left til the pool closes... so i take them. Comcast shows up FINALLY at 6pm... almost missed them again...I sure hope the rest of the week goes better. :)
now i realize that it's going to be non-stop for a while... so I am gearing up and praying about it all. I didnt mean for this to happen... to be so busy.

To the Lake this weekend and then rise and shine for High5 Monday morning. Our version of VBS but it's way awesome and ALL DAY LONG!I think the weekend after that I will stay in my jammies and veg out!

so glad to be back online!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Whew, I'm exhausted just reading all that!

Marlene’s Musings said...

Same here! And I can just see Meg in her nightgown and "comprise" sun.

Marlene’s Musings said...

I mean compri sun

Karen said...

Did u ever have the garage sale?