HI!!! I am back, due to the fact that my sister is now a blogger! Yay!!! Ok well another reason is because I'm getting ready to Homeschool the kids and I thought it would be good to blog about the process. Another reason is because I am a case study now at the Mayo Clinic for my chronic canker sores, so I can be writing about that as well. I can also write about how wonderful my marriage is going right now! we are coming up on our 12th Anniversary (praise God) and Bryce has a fun 4-day weekend trip planned for us as a surprise, I do not know where we are going!
The last reason is to chat about how crazy Chicago weather is!!! a few 70 degree days on March, last Sunday was 60-something and beautiful and today we woke up to tons of snow!! Sheesh!
So, Cheers! to all of that and come back for more updates on my life!!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I just realized you were back. Something in Karen's blog clicked in my mind so here I am. Nice blog. I guess it was a good thing we didn't go to your house last weekend. SNOW
Post a Comment