I've decided that i can't really keep up with all the things on the computer... blog, Facebook, email, UL connection, uploading pics to harddrive, shutterfly and FB. if you really want to know what I'm up to daily, you should be a facebooker~daily activity is a must. I mean, I took a short little break from it and missed 3 days of The Seals camping trip! Facebook has gotten me back in touch with long lost friends and kept me in touch with all my "friends" and some relatives. it has daily bday reminders so I can send a bday wish... I can superpoke them, I can give them a piece of flair(button) for their wall, I can look at everyone's photos and videos, (Bryce getting tazed)It really is limitless. Get on Facebook if you're not already and if you are, make it a daily habit!
OK, so What have we been up to for the last month? Hangin out at home, getting books at the library, (Cav is almost at the end of Magic Treehouse) meeting up with friends at parks and pools, VBS, spending our free coupons from the library, fish lake, baking pretzel rolls from scratch, (placed order at Bakery for tomorrow) and a couple UL Open Houses. Today I baked cookie bars and blueberry Tea bread for a fundraiser bake sale/garage sale tomorrow. A new christian school for kids with special needs is in the works! how awesome! Maybe we will come home with some great finds!
We leave for U.P.B.C boys camp next Friday... whoo-hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
sounds like one more addictive thing to keep us away from the Lord
ooh not a nice comment. If ou are going to say something like that put your name to it Gotta figure out how to use it more.
whoever you are: actually, FB has groups to create and join and I'm actually in a bible study this summer with 5 other girls b/c of it's convience!!!
Check out my new facebook pictures. I will get the hang of this yet!!
I tried signing on to facebook and got the password thing goofed up.
p.s. The Red Door has been doing well for a new business all along, it's just been doing very well lately :) More and more people seem to want a bargain
Post a Comment